Auto Repair & Services
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Filters
- Alternator Repair
- Battery Replacement
- Belt & Hose Replacement
- Brake Repair
- Cooling System Repair
- Driveline Repair
- Engine Repair
- Fluid Inspection
- Headlight Restoration
- Muffler Repair
- Oil Changes Service
- Suspension Repair
- Tire Repair
- Tire Balancing
- Tire Installation
- Tire Rotation
- Transmission Repair
- Wheel Alignments
- Tune Up
- Windshield Wiper Blades
Car Service in Montgomery, AL
Preventative Maintenance is the best way to extend the life of your automobile and prevent pricey car service over time. All American Auto & Tire offers quality, affordable Montgomery auto repair services.
What it does: Preventative Maintenance operates like routine checkups for your vehicle. It could catch issues with your automobile before it needs significant repair works. Doing preventative maintenance will extend the life of your car and keep it performing properly for many years ahead.
Preventative Montgomery Car Service Solutions
Why it is important: Routine preventative service is the very best method for you to spare cash on automotive costs and save time on easily avoidable technical problems. Each automobile has specific demands, so refer to your owner guide to see exactly what your vehicle needs.
The majority of preventative maintenance is done at regular intervals, and the schedule for your automobile could be located in the owner's manual. Upkeep is advised:
- Depending on driving conditions, regularity, and automobile make, style, and year
- Every 30,000 miles till 75,000
- After 75,000 miles, take your automobile in once a year.
- Seasonally for A/C and Heater maintenance
- Bi-annually to examine and rotate tires
- Oil and fluid changes ought to be done every 3,000-5,000 miles.
Preventative maintenance could usually consist of any of the following procedures:
- Check and replace/flush the engine fluids: Oil, Brake Fluid, Power Steering fluid, Windshield Washer Fluid, Transmission Fluid, Antifreeze, and Coolant.
- Check and/or replace filters: Air Filter, Oil Filter, and Gas Filter.
- Tire Balancing and Rotation
- Tire alignment
- Check all Lights
- Check wiper blades
- Examine tires for wear and air pressure
- Examine and/or change brake pads
- Vehicle Wash
- Tighten up nuts and bolts
- Examine belts and hose pipes
- Check for leakages or deterioration
- Check test the battery
- Inspect HVAC system: Vents, air conditioning and heating, etc.
- Run Engine Diagnostics
All American Auto & Tire offers quality Car Service in Montgomery, Alabama
To keep your vehicle running longer, arrange your automobile preventative maintenance car service with us today! Come see our technicians your next preventative maintenance car service today! Contact All American Auto & Tire soon to book your next preventative maintenance car service and auto repair Montgomery service. All American Auto & Tire is thrilled to be your local auto repair and provider of tires in Montgomery.