Auto Repair & Services
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Filters
- Alternator Repair
- Battery Replacement
- Belt & Hose Replacement
- Brake Repair
- Car Service & Preventative Maintenance
- Cooling System Repair
- Driveline Repair
- Engine Repair
- Headlight Restoration
- Muffler Repair
- Oil Changes Service
- Suspension Repair
- Tire Repair
- Tire Balancing
- Tire Installation
- Tire Rotation
- Transmission Repair
- Wheel Alignments
- Tune Up
- Windshield Wiper Blades
Fluid Inspection in Montgomery, AL
Fluids such as engine oil, transmission fluid, brake fluid, antifreeze, and power steering fluid are very important to check and transform regularly. All American Auto & Tire is your source for fast, affordable oil changes and automotive lubrication and quality auto repair services in Montgomery.
What they do: Fluids including engine oil, transmission fluid, brake fluid, antifreeze/coolant, and power steering fluid maintain vital parts of your car lubed and working as planned. Engine oil is necessary for the total oiling of your engine and parts, and need to be inspected and changed regularly. Transmission fluid keeps your transmission running efficiently and free from slipping. Brake fluid helps the braking system by moving pressure into stress. Antifreeze and coolant support keep your engine from overheating because of combustion, and they keep the lines from freezing in reduced temperature levels. Finally, power steering fluid helps in the power steering function of your automobile. Power steering fluid assists in the power steering application of your car.
Montgomery, AL Automotive Fluids
Why service is necessary: In order to operate properly, fluids need to be maintained complete and clean from fragments. Each of your fluids ought to be inspected and changed at regular periods to maintain them from burning, depleting, or from collecting debris. Understanding ways to examine your fluids is important. However, executing effective routine maintenance and fluid changes can easily extend the life of your vehicle.
If you observe your automobile dripping fluids, here are a few methods to identify what those punctures may be:
- Radiator Fluid is brilliant green and extremely slippery. It needs to be inspected and rounded off often.
- Antifreeze, or coolant, could be pink or green and is harmful to your pets. Eating this fluid creates a serious health risk to animals. Antifreeze ought to be checked and concluded with every oil change.
- Brake Fluid is a light yellow and can easily alter to a foggy brownish color when mixed with water. You need to have this fluid changed every other year to make certain brake protection.
- Power steering Fluid has a yellow tint. It could be inspected and rounded off periodically with oil changes.
- Automatic Transmission fluid has a deep red tone. It has a sharp odor and is thick in structure and ought to be changed around every 30,000 miles. A shortage of transmission fluid may trigger a transmission to stick or slip.
- Windshield Washer fluid may be any kind of variety of colors from bright blue, orange, pink or yellow. It has the consistency of water and could smell rather sweet. It needs to be rounded off frequently.
- Motor Oil may be brilliant or dark brownish depending on just how often you transform it. Frequently changed motor oil will certainly be light brown, while aged motor oil will certainly be a darker tone. You must have your motor oil changed every 3000-5000 miles.
- Fuel has a golden hue, but you may acknowledge its incredibly specific odor. It is extremely flammable, so prevent any type of open fires: lighters, matches, cigarettes, and many more.
Bring your vehicle in to see to it your car's fluids are:
- Topped off to the proper degree
- Clean and beyond fragments
- Free of punctures
- Flushed and replaced as needed
All American Auto & Tire provides Auto Fluid Montgomery, AL
Remember to set your routine maintenance on oil changes and coolant flushes with us to maintain your vehicle at its peak performance. Call All American Auto & Tire soon to set up your next fluid inspection and Montgomery auto repair service. All American Auto & Tire is thrilled to be your local auto repair center and provider of Montgomery tires.